Medium sized room with capacity for up to 80 people standing. This is a perfect room for meetings, functions and small children's parties because the room has two serving hatches straight through to the Kitchen making it ideal to serve food and drinks.
There is a PA system which is linked to a hearing aid loop and speakers, hand held and clip on microphones are available by prior arrangement
- The use of the trestle tables and chairs is included in the room hire charge but the quantities required need to be indicated on the booking form (there is a separate charge for the caretakers to put tables and/or chairs out/away)
- Plenty of natural light from three eye level windows and two high level windows.
- 5 floor level wall electrical power sockets
- wall mounted radiators linked to a room thermostat
- ceiling fluorescent lighting
- a buzzer/intercom entry system specific to the Centenary Room
- Tiled hard floor suitable for all activities
- High handles on both doors (child security)
- Lockable doors, one wide door and two extra wide doors
- noise reduction pads on the ceiling and walls
There are large double doors giving easy access to the rear of the building, patio and rear car parking.
Cost (effective from 01.04.17)
for each 1 hour hire of the Centenary Room (excluding Sat from 6pm to midnight)
Local residents/charities/regular hirers : any day/time £11 (minimum 1 hour charge £13.75)
Non- local residents and commercial: £13.75
4 hour party charge (includes use of the Kitchen) £55
Saturday evening hire from 6pm to midnight
Centenary Room only - local residents/charity £140
Centenary Room - non-residents and commercial £140
with the Main Hall also, £165 for all hirers